Saturday 4 January 2014

Change of plans.

So I kind of reconsidered my ideas for the obsessions. I have changed the examples to make it more clear and easy to understand.


What I have got so far is:

  • caloric content - that will be in a restaurant, I will keep the idea of having a plate of healthy food and an unhealthy one 
  • no secrecy - I was thinking about a shoot in underwear or just a subtle  pose which indicates the idea of undressing
  • how we look -  for this one I will work with a mannequin probably just the head, and I will have wigs and make up
  • control - library, things in order, tensed nervous
  • obsession with a person you love - being attached to a person emotionally but will be illustrated physically 
  • cleanliness - yellow gloves, bed lingerie
  • tv series/soap operas - sofa, tv - quite dark, dark cercle under eyes
  • plastic surgery
  • hurting themselves - skin picking - depression, anxiety
  • power from withing - strong inside, attitude
  • marriage - hotel, outside, chairs with ribbons
I have got all the scenarios in my head now. Some need working a bit. I need to speak to someone from the Howfield Manor Hotel to see if I can take pictures there. that would be awesome. 

I have got so far 7 girls so I need to find 3 more at least.

I have got a shoot booked on the 13th then 2 more after the 13th another one should be after the 19th and one on the 29th or 30th and I still have to plan the other ones. I am trying to do as many as possible this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment