Saturday 11 January 2014

Results of survey

56 women have done my survey and the results are:

73.68% (the majority) of them are aged between 16-24




Average feeling is " happy" and "in my own world"

In terms of what obsessions they have:

  • 16-24 - James Vincent Mcmorrow, tumblr, cleaning!, video games, DVDs and TV Shows, Japan, Mystery Programmes and Novels, Make-up, watching tv series, having a clean room, accesories, having my phone always in my hand, disney, decorations, Food, sweets, chocolate, pastry, food, clothes in my wardrobe must be organised into colours, shopping, tv shows and related fanart, being organized, clothing, Jewellery & Nail polish, fashion, the colour red and keeping things clean mainly the kitchen, beauty products, Visual arts and good chocolate, concert photography, Harry Potter,
  • 24-35 - sweets, accessories, cleanliness, finding happiness, handbags and shoes, first love, shoes, ciggaretes, Keeping my kids happy,
  • 35-46 - keeping my kit/studio tidy
  • over 46 - men

From this survey I can see that a lot of young women responded to the survey and their obsessions are quite contemporary. From that list, I can see some that are on my list as well like cleaning, tv series, food, being organized. As on general overview, young women from the 21st century have a lot of superficial obsessions and they can be categorized into an obsession for food and  how they look  plus other examples.

For the other category of age, I can see that there is another level of understanding the idea of obsessions and women are already preoccupied with family.



No comments:

Post a Comment