Monday 6 January 2014

My new plan

I have come to realize that with my new list of obsessions which are better than the previous ones they will be better photographed inside the house. All my scenarios seem to end up there. I was thinking that women's obsessions are born in their house/room because that is an intimate place where women can do whatever they want. They are born there and then they start developing anywhere else. But what makes me end up there is the fact that because the room/house is an intimate place, women are able to manifest themselves and act and show their obsessions there better than anywhere else. It is probably because they know that no one is seeing them so they can't be judged. So they can "express" themselves. They are allowed to be vulnerable because having an obsession is like having a vice and it makes you weak.

In their own home they can develop their obsession and once they get out it manifests differently: it's undercover. That is why I was considering the idea of taking the images inside their house, in their rooms bathrooms, living rooms etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment