Friday 10 January 2014

The last phase

So basically, as I said in my previous post this project has been through phases and I do hope that this is the last one as it's been enough.

The list that I have with obsessions, I have gathered all those examples for small chats with female friends. I haven't recorded them or anything like that but I have done a survey to show and maybe expand my research in terms of women's obsessions.

I said in the previous posts that I want my images to illustrate those obsessions that women have. But unfortunately, those examples were too general and they might not apply to all the women and also I don't have any  reasonable evidence to argue my "affirmation". As I have been told, it's too late now to go back and gather evidence for that so the best thing to do is carry on with taking pictures and try for now on to record every piece of information that will support my research and my final images.

I need to define my style so I have to research photographers such as David LaChapelle, Tim Walker etc to look at their style and what defines them as a photographer. I need to research on narratives and how famous photographers who stage their images such as Gregory Crewdson create and compose their scenarios.
Also, I have to research photographers who have work on emotions and feelings and how they illustrated that along with projects about how women are represented.

No comments:

Post a Comment