Tuesday 18 March 2014

2 more

I have got another 2 more obsessions in my mind that I would like to portray. The next cycle in Andrea's life would be the moment when her kids are already grown up and gone from her to live their life which resonates with the moment whee she had to leave from home.

It's the obsession for memories.

Now her memories try to connect with the ones she had when she was young.

When I come up with these obsession, they come from real life events that happened. For this one, I know my mother tells me from time to time when I talk to her that she looks at pictures with me from when I was a kid or there are a few things left home that are mine and she takes so much care of them. That is why I thought this would be the next cycle in Andrea's life

And the last one would be the obsession for always being young. This one is more about holding on to some things that influenced her during her life, holding on to her past and to her memories as she has done when she started her new life somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment