Friday 21 March 2014

Last 2 shoots

I can't believe it's time to do the last 2 shoots for this project. Of course, it was time for my exhausting trip to London again. I do like going to London but not when I wake up at 5 in the morning.. ZZZzzz


Part 1



This was one of the funniest shoot we had. We had so much fun. Andreea was supposed to look like an old woman, around her 50s so I tried to dress her with clothes that elder women would wear. This scenario is about memories. Going for a walk in the park is usually what you can do to relax or think about the past or future or even present. So that’s why I chose to shoot in the park, a simple environment but very nice, aesthetically speaking. The idea of obsession for her memories comes from the suitcase: wherever she goes, she takes that suitcase with her and inside she’s got everything that reminds her of her past: from the teddy bear from her childhood to the toys and apron in her later stages of her life. 

In the final shot, her suitcase is open because that’s the moment when she wants to remember and think about everything that happened in her life. We tried many poses and it was funny  because people were staring at us and some of them starting recording or taking pictures of us. We had a good laugh but Andreea as she is a professional, she didn't care and I didn't either. We just did our job and then we left. I was nice outside as well but from time to time  it was cloudy so I managed to catch that in my image to show the similarity between what’s happening in her heart and mind and the weather outside.




















No comments:

Post a Comment