Monday 3 March 2014

New idea

The next obsession that I would like to portray is more figuratively presented rather than being taken from a real scenario or fact in my life or my mother's. It is more about society and the values that it promotes.

It is about the obsession for attention. When I say attention though, I don't mean people interacting with another or something extravagant that needs to be shown off in order to get attention.

What I would like to portray is an inner state that Andrea has got during this cycle of being happy and taking care of her kids. It is about her wish to be seen as a happy woman, her struggle to show that she has finally managed to have a decent life, she is loved and she gives love back. I want to portray Andrea's image if an accomplished woman.

I called it obsession because she has an urge to show the world that no matter if you have problems and you can get distracted from the normal turnover of life, if you believe in yourself and fight for what you want, in the end you can get there and reward yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment