Tuesday 25 March 2014

Final image

This is my last final image:


I am so relieved that this time I managed to find a good picture. I am running out of time so I wouldn't have time for another one. 

This image presents Andrea in her last cycle, in her elder years. She managed to do a great make up and the whole scenario I think was good. 

She is on the bed covered with the duvet as that's how elder women usually prefer to sit to relax and to get rest. I tried to find the most appropriate clothes I have got in my closet to fit with the scenario.

She is looking out the window because she is thinking about her life and what she once had: she was young, she met the love  of her life, she had kids. She was happy because she managed to achieve something that in her teenage years was unstable.

She wants to be young again and beautiful. That is why she keeps the wig near her bed because it reminds her of those moments. She had a beautiful hair back then. She is alone again and thinking, like she always did throughout her journey in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment