Wednesday 12 March 2014

Oops I did it - police alert!!

Right sooo what happened:


  • I wanted to do something similar to this:

Because we couldn't go to a house with a garden as we couldn't find one, I decided to go to a very nice park, very stupid of me as I have chosen one of the biggest parks in London. Very clever! 

In trying to do something similar to that, we tied up 2 trees with a plastic rope from Poundland and then we hung the clothes to dry. Now I don't know if that was bad luck or just a stupid thing that I have done, but we didn't even managed to do all the set ups and we saw the police car coming towards us. Yaaay!! Let the fun begin!! I should have though before that there is a big chance of that happening but I don't know why, probably for the love of art and because I was desperate with my project, I decided to risk it!!


there it issss!!


I feel so bad and embarrassed now when I look and remember the whole thing and I don't know what I was thinking. I freaked out, of course, and was prepared to get arrested!! haha

But you know, I think faith was on my side as the policeman was understanding and he told me that I am not allowed to touch the trees in any of the parks in London which I definitely didn't know. Why would I know that? As I said, he was surprisingly nice and understood the whole situation and instead of taking me to the section he only took my details and gave me a warning or something like that and then told me he would send me a thing with the rules in the London parks. That was luck!! On top of that, he gave me 2 minutes to quickly take my photos and then grab everything and gooooo!!! 

I never did a shoot in 2 minutes like on that day!! I was shaking and wanted to go as quick as possible. I didn't care about the images, about the project, I just wanted to hide! haha Now it's funny but I could have gotten into serious problems.

Now the bad thing is that even if the policeman was nice and let me take my images, I couldn't choose any of them as I don't think they represent want I wanted to portray. 

All that show for nothing!! What about that!!


this is one of them. 

This means that I have to go agaaain to London!! This is starting to be so exhausting, waking up at 5 in the morning and getting back at 10 in the evening. But I got to do it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment