Friday 29 November 2013

Anoush Abrar





His project Real Dolls is quite controversial. He creates dolls but what I like about his work is that he manages to give them like a human feeling. At a first glance, you are intended to say that they are real models but in fact they are just plastic dolls. Also, what is very interesting is the fact that the dolls "pose" like a normal model so I suppose that is what misleads you from the truth.






They even have make up on and yes they look like proper model but I believe that the thing that brings you back and makes you say"Hold on! There is something wrong here!" is the fact that their supposed skin is shiny and with a real model no matter how much body oil you use it won't give you that effect.





I do like this one and to be honest that was the first one that I saw and made me think that it is a real model. The light is amazing and gives a really nice shade to the skin.

I think this is a good project and is worth looking at!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment