Tuesday 19 November 2013

Statement of intent

After thinking for weeks about a possible idea for my project, I came up with a really tricky one, I think. I would like to do my project about women's obsessions. It sounds easy but I do know I am going to work a lot on this idea to be able to be successful in the end.

My plan is to do research on other photographers who treated this subject, hoping that I will get some inspiration for my project. I do believe women have some hidden obsessions or things that are treated normally but in fact they are obsessions.

I would like to do some research about that and maybe study a bit the life of a woman and see if I can get any results that will help me with my project. I would need many models for this so I should start contacting people already.

As advised, I need to be very ambitious about this project and to work really hard to be able to have good results! I am excited but scared at the same time!! Good luck to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment