Saturday 9 November 2013

Silly inspiration?

As I said  in my last post I need to find that strong narrative that will support my project in order to have a good one. But God! it is so hard sometimes. I am having such a hard time trying to find a good story. I have been looking and looking and looking but it's either me and my head that are going insane or what I have in mind is just silly(I decided to use quite a nice word to substitute the real word that describes my ideas right now which looks something like ***** :) )

The good thing though is that every time I am looking, when I find something that draws my attention and interest even just 1% ,I write it down and maybe develop other ideas afterwards. First notes look like that:


When I am looking now at these notes I just find some bits of what I have written so stupid. I can see  how my brain went to other directions and other unknown worlds from looking so much and stressing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment