Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tutorial "experience"

I had a tutorial today. It did help me and compared to the first one, this one was more constructive. When you are a student, especially in your last year, you get stressed sooner than you would expect so that's why you want to have all your final ideas ready as soon as possible so you can start working and not leave it to the last moment. Sometimes, it can happen to a lot of us, you only look in front of you and that's it. Your vision is very long but not large like you would say about someone that he/she is very tall but he/she is not fat.

If in my first year I was so scared of tutorials that I didn't have one, in the second year I discovered their role and why tutors insist so much on booking a tutorial. Now, in my last year I think that I would probably get lost without them as stress and other factors intervene. The role of the tutorials is to help you broaden your vision. If you only look in front of you you might lose some things but if you book a tutorial, the tutor will let show you the right side and the left side as well. That's the moment when you feel like a genius. (sounds like an add for tutorial haha).

Coming back to my tutorial from today, I am happy I have changed my idea. This one, about obsessions, women's obsessions, looks and sounds more interesting and I could create a good narrative as well and it's more in depth than what I had before. I have managed to create the big picture of my project and now I have got the image in my mind f what I want to do, thanks to the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment