Tuesday 12 November 2013

BJP

I went to the library today to get some inspiration. I didn't have much time to spend but even in an hour I managed to get some inspiration for exactly the last 2  points on my list.






















Sitting on the floor in the library, surrounded by tons of books and magazines, without any hope for my project, I came across this wonderful project/story that really made me think. Reading the article made me remember how is to have a good story behind your project. It was like a wake up call after all those weeks of looking. I love the story and the meaning!! Brilliant!!



Then, I found another article about individuality which is exactly what I had in mind for one of my points.




It's basically about your own style that shows off your individuality which I believe fitted really well with my ideas. 
"People present themselves through their image." I love that! And I also love the fact that the photographer chose only the people that he thought would enjoy the experience which again was visible through their style and appearance!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment