Wednesday 13 November 2013

Second stop!

My second idea was to take different portraits in the studio and then try to crop the images into pieces.With all of them I would make a number of creative collages. I have found some inspiration for that when I did some research in the library and I found an article in BJP about making collages:





















There is another article that I have found online via Dailymail.co.uk :

"Photographer's collages mixing average women with 'perfect' body parts from ads"


                                                   


I found it quite interesting how pieces from photo shoots match the models' faces. The image on the left is my favourite. I would like to do something like that but just seeing this made me think that mine might end up  similar and I don't really want that. I could make it quite creative but to be honest I would rather choose the other one with obsessions as it's got more depth than this one!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment