Wednesday 6 November 2013

Idea Generation

I started looking online for ideas and inspiration so I went on Pinterest, one of the best websites for inspiration, in my opinion and I just started looking. I made an album with all the images that inspired me and surprisingly ideas were coming to me. I had to write them down so I don't forget.








What really got my attention was the idea to use make up to create things that I imagine. For example, how do I see winter? And using make up I will reproduce/portray that artistically.For example:




I really got excited about that so I booked a tutorial with my tutor and even made a mood board:



The tutorial went ok but the problem was that my idea was not that good as I didn't have a story behind it. So now I have to think again and somehow find other idea and inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment