Sunday 2 February 2014

2nd idea

I have got some ideas for the first obsession that I want to portray. The second one would be the obsession with time. I believe this is going to be quite hard to portray.

I chose the obsession with time because it was something that I never thought happened until this project and I believe it is quite interesting. You might say that in a way or another everyone has got an obsession with time because there are moments when you wish time would go faster. But the reason why I have chosen it is because it was an important part of my life at that moment and this obsession triggered other moments in my life.

If I were to think deeper about this obsession, I wanted the time to go faster so I can go away, further and do what I want to do and not be under the influence of my parents.

 So I wanted liberty, a new place which means travelling. I could develop something on this idea maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment