Tuesday 18 February 2014

New shoot again

I forgot how it is to shoot so many times. It feels exhausting but good at the same time. Andreea came to my place this time to shoot.

It was a rainy day, cold and miserable. Best thing to do on such a day is to stay home, drink tea and watch a movie. Well, we did stay home but instead of a movie, we tried to shoot. I had the idea in mind and the meaning so I decided to go something simple in my own flat. We didn’t need many props, just a few bits and a few body tricks. We tried different rooms, different poses. It was cloudy outside so I didn’t have a lot of light but I tried to use as much as I was given. It was free in the end. I wanted to use the body language more than any other props. I wanted to let the body speak for itself.











No comments:

Post a Comment