Saturday 22 February 2014

Final image

This is the final image I have chosen:


It was easy to work with these 2. Both are great actors and I could see they love what they are doing. 

The reason why  chose this room instead of the others was because of the homely feel. It is simple and the colours are very natural and it gave me the feeling of home. The other 3 were different, one very extravagant, the other didn't really fit with my idea etc. This one instead really looks like a family room instead of a hotel room.

I believe this is the best image from all because putting them together like that can portray better my idea rather than having them separate. I chose to use natural body language in order to catch the essential. I left them do their job, they were very excited about this and they managed to get into their role really easily.

She is trying to get attached to him by holding his body and she's trying to tell him that she doesn't want to loose him. He means a lot to him and that's why he fears she might do something wrong to loose him which is suggested by the tension in her legs. 

She doesn't look as if she's holding him very tight but the tension and the position of her fingers show the level of attachment and desire involved. Her look is very expressive which helped me a lot.

At the same time, he is sitting on the bed almost helplessly, showing no signs of resistance. He loved her too much to say anything, he is trying to help her but in his soul he knows that something is not quite right which is suggested by her look and the frowning. He looks a bit sad and as if he's miles away because he's thinking about the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment