Friday 28 February 2014

Shoot

Having in mind my new obsession and the scenario, I went again to London to shoot. It starting to feel like a job going to London almost every week.

We asked a housemate of Andreea to let us take some images in her room as it was very nice and suitable for my scenario. Her room looks quite modern so that’s why I thought it would be very good as background. I wanted that sort of family living room.The idea behind this is the moment when a woman, after she finally meets someone and gets married, she has children and then she becomes obsessed with them because she loves them too much. She gets involved with everything related to kids. Even her looks a bit like a doll because of the make-up.  I couldn’t and I didn’t want to have kids in my image as it would have been too obvious so that’s why I chose something to represent them: toys, colourful toys. She looks attached to them as she is to her kids, they are yours as her kids as well. 










No comments:

Post a Comment