Tuesday 25 February 2014

Next

In a chronological order, the next step in a woman's life would be the moment when she has kids.Taking about this has become a stereotype attributed to every woman: the right thing to do after you get married is to have kids.

My interest is not to go on the same path and show an image of a stereotyped woman but, instead, I want to portray her inner thoughts about being a mother, about motherhood.

motherhood obsession

I want to portray her thoughts without using kids or anything like that because they are not the main  the subject.It's about what she feels and what she is doing. This is just a particular case so I am not saying that every woman will react the same as Andrea.

My mom did the same thing. She got married and then she had me and my brother. All her attention has shifted then from her to us. It was just about us and what she can do to make us happy and to offer us the best things in life.



this is the outfit we are going to use

No comments:

Post a Comment