Saturday 1 February 2014

First conclusions

If I were to go back to my childhood and taking into consideration my previous post, I can now realize that whilst I was home, my dad's obsession with school and studying influenced me a lot, so much that his obsession became my obsession. I was obsessed with studying and having good grades in order to make him and my mum happy. But then, because everything in this world has a limit, I probably wanted to make a change and speak up. That was the moment when I wanted to go away and be free, on my own which made me wish for the time to go faster and faster. I became obsessed with time. I was always thinking and making plans and wishing for something that was making me happy.

That is why I would like to take from the first part of my story 2 things:

  • the obsession with studying
  • the obsession with time

I would like to develop on these 2 ideas and try to find a way to represent them.

No comments:

Post a Comment