Monday 3 February 2014

My story part 2

If I were to go even further with my story, I can see how my past unfolds in my mind.


Because I wanted to be free and do whatever I wanted, my wish to go somewhere made me choose another country.I wanted something new, new possibilities, new opportunities, new visions and new dreams. I new I couldn't do that home because I would always try to please someone else and forget a bit about myself. I needed something new and fresh. I needed a new beginning, to take everything from 0 and build, step by step, a new life where I can do what I like. That was the following thing that stepped into my life, my fight to to go to another place so bad that it became an addition, more like an obsession. I think I was obsessed with a new beginning.

I know some people might not consider this an obsession but I do because I know how much I  wanted and how much I fought for this. I chose to leave everything home and take a suitcase with  a few memories and go out there. It was more like a dream. I was scared but I couldn't feel the fear because of the adrenaline in my blood. Everything seemed unreal but in the end my obsessive ambitious made me succeed. I only knew that I am going somewhere else to be free. I knew I was going to make it no matter what.

Society teaches you how to find happiness somewhere else. It always shows you and tries to suffocate you with influences and facts that happen somewhere else but it never shows you how to be happy in your place, where you belong. Society encourages you to leave your past and explore something new. Is that good though?

No comments:

Post a Comment